Historic Preservation Network's broadcasting elements are produced under the documentary video + online news reporting imprint PreservationTV.
PreservationTV is Twitter/Vimeo/YouTube based. In the future, however, a logoed-out "PreservationTV" vehicle (RV-like and electric-powered, if all goes as planned!) will be traveling across the country to report on preserved sites - as well as landmarks under threat.
The PreservationTV vehicle will offer preservationists and visitors free resources for assisting their advocacy campaigns, improving restoration projects, and empowering present and future practitioners of the field.
The traveling center will feature:
- On-board preservation resource library, including non-circulating architecture books and preservation periodicals
- Preservation tents to help gain attention and shed a spotlight on campaigns/events
- iPhone/iPad-produced broadcasts of PTV travels and protests, speeches, lectures, exhibits, etc. across the country
- On-site preservation gift shop, including HPN + PTV t-shirts, posters and other merchandise for instant campaign fundraising
- On-site preservation seminars, lectures and workshops