Arcadia Publishing presents Legendary Locals of Jersey City by architectural historian and Historic Preservation Network founder John Gomez.
- BUY-THE-BOOK at online retailers + local book shops via the HPN Book Store >
- To view special features related to the book, including photo galleries, go to the special HPN section Legendary Locals of Jersey City >
Above photo: Legendary Locals of Jersey City book release party, Thursday, February 6, 2014 @ Orale Mexican Kitchen, 341 Grove Street, Jersey City. Courtesy of Mickey Mathis/Jersey City Independent
LEGENDARY LOCALS OF JERSEY CITY BOOK SIGNINGS featuring Architectural Historian John Gomez
- Van Vorst Park Association: Tuesday, February 18, 7:30 PM @ The Barrow Mansion, 83 Wayne Street, Van Vorst Park Historic District. More information: vvpa.org
- Village Neighborhood Association: Thursday, February 20, 7:30 PM @ 365 Second Street, The Italian Village. More information: jcvillage.org
- Hoboken Historical Museum: Sunday, March 2, 4:00 PM @ 1301 Hudson Street. More information: hobokenmuseum.org
- Morris Canal Community Development Corporation: Thursday, March 6, 6:45 PM @ 317-319 Pacific Avenue, Lafayette. More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Miller's Pub: Friday, March 14, 8:00 PM @ 293 Academy Street, Bergen Square. More information: email@example.com
NOTE: Copies of Legendary Locals of Jersey City will be available for sale + signing at the above listed events and locations. Each book sells for $22.76 (includes tax); cash, check and credit and debit cards via SQUARE are accepted.